Sunday 8 November 2015

Challenge

The challenge I have set myself for the Arts Award is to learn more about editing and different styles of editing. I will be the editor of my groups short film, so I’d like to prepare myself more by developing my knowledge on editing.
To do this, first I will become familiar with editing techniques before our first editing workshop on 14th November, then I will start looking at films that use the editing techniques that we plan to use in our film, before finally starting to do a couple of edits myself before I edit my groups film on 28th November. After this I will carry on looking at editing, and developing the skills I have learnt.
I look forward to learning about a microelement of film I have not focused as much on before for my Arts Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment